Andrew

Well this message is 'to' cashmakerclicks.com which DNS records show you handle.

You may which to look at what users you accept email 'to', and reject at the
exim level. I drop over 60% of my traffic this way.

Have look at some tuning in SA, running a local caching nameserver on the SA
machine is a much, only doing a few RBLs (two?) I also recommend.

How much RAM have you got? 1GB per CPU core for a SA machine is normally
recommended by my point of view.

Also have a look at doing the SA checks at SMTP time, rather than a later
callout. That way you can reject the message before it's accepted by the
gateway.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator