On 2007-09-07 at 22:22 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> So I have this in ACL DATA:
>
>   warn  set acl_m_sa = ${run {/etc/domeny/testme $message_exim_id
> $acl_m_user} {$value} }
>         log_message = acl_m_user: $acl_m_user
>
>   warn  continue = {true}
>         log_message = Testme result for message $message_id: $acl_m_sa

> "Spool read error for 1IU60k-0006EN-MK-H: No such file or directory"
>
> That would obviously mean that while ${run ... } executed the script,
> exim -Mvc couldn't deliver the message.
>
> Anybody knows the reason why and/or how to make this work?

Because the spool file (-H) isn't written out until the message is
finally accepted, after all the ACLs.  It's what keeps on local disk the
state associated with this system being responsible for the mail.  Until
it exists, this system isn't responsible, the reply hasn't been sent to
the sender.  Once the -H file exists, a queue runner may attempt to
deliver the mail.

The -Mvc option is effectively generating the message via a fake
delivery, so needs the -H file around.

You have the -D file, -Mvb should work, I think.  Untested, but using
the source suggests that this is so.

-Phil