Dear sir,

i have exim ver. 4-68 working with spam assassin...all i ask for a way...that
if the spam_score if over some limit...let's say 7
i would update the email address of the sender and its ip address in external
file...seen by exim in the time of the connection so it reject it from the
connection time..and save processing load after.

if any way to do it from exim...or shall i use exteral program or
script...(p.s: my exim is built with perl capabilities)
and if i need an external script how i can write my acl_smtp_data ACL...

thanks in advance
mostafa