Nitin

This is a moderation message.

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 11:41 +0530, Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Please find below the completed messages given by exim
<snip>
> Now there is no user mohit and there is no domain acx..still itz sayin
> completed....

Several other posters have asked you to give us a look at your
configuration. We cannot offer any further advice until you do. I also
repeat the request many other posters have made that you at the very
least read the overview pages of the documentation on the website, or
read the spec file provided with the source code.

Unless you do provide additional information, nobody will be able to
help you further.

Graeme
--
Exim lists co-moderator.