On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 02:11:06PM -0600, Matt wrote:
> I have this to block connections with no reverse DNS:
>
> # : no reverse dns
> #defer !verify     = reverse_host_lookup
> #      message     = Reverse DNS lookup failed for host $sender_host_address
>
> I had to disable it though since it blocked some of my own users.
>
> Is there a way to get it to ignore connections listed here?

Yes, and the answer is pretty much the same as the answer to your other
question from yesterday.  Basically you need to add extra conditions: e.g. a
"!hosts" condition, to exclude certain hosts, or a !authenticated condition,
to exclude authenticated users.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTaclconditions

--
Dave Evans