Hi,

I want to create 3 ACL's as per requirement. Though i have created one but
is not working as per it should.

The Requirement is:

1). Message body should not be more than 160 characters. Mail should fail in
case message_body is more than 160 characters.

2). Special Characters are not allowed in message_body i.e. `,#,+,&
     I created one ACL but it isn't working i.e.

deny   message        = Restricted characters in the message body
         domains        = +relay_to_domains
         condition      =  ${if match{${lc:$message_body}} \
                     {yes}{no}}

3). Sender's local_part should not exceed 10 characters.

Basically requirement is to send sms using MUA.

Kindly Help

--
Gaurav Pruthi