On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:00:32 -0700 (PDT), tomcatf14a
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>My provider has blocked port 25 for outgoing SMTP and I need to send emails
>out from the server. How do i go around it?

Use your ISP's smarthost, or a third-party smarthost which receives
mail on a different port (such as 587).

>Can i change the default SMTP outgoing port? How can i do it?

Use the port= option on the SMTP transport. If you intend to deliver
directly to the recipient's MX, that's not going to help you since the
recipient's MXes listen on port 25 only.

Greetings
Marc