Odhiambo ワシントン wrote:

>>> We all know what Exim is great MTA. But were is now new releases of it
>>> since 20.12.2007.
>>>
>>> One question - why? Is Exim development stopped?
>>> Were is so many thing what can be improved.
>

> http://lists.exim.org/lurker/list/exim-dev.html
>
> But is there anything critical that Exim is missing in its current state?
> Improvements are always welcome, via patches, and as much as I know, no
> software is mature enough not to require further improvements, like getting
> it to make your coffee and so forth.. but what matters is what is *critical*
> .

I wouldn't say this is "critical", but I feel that it is "important"
that DKIM is fully finished and included in the latest stable release
and in default distribution packages, without people having to roll
their own. A modern MUA should have this functionality by default.

--
Mike Cardwell
(https://secure.grepular.com/) (http://perlcv.com/)