From: exim-users-boun...@exim.org [mailto:exim-users-boun...@exim.org] On
Behalf Of Hill Ruyter
Sent: 17 May 2009 00:48
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] acl black art help wanted

Hi

I am really struggling with acl config in my exim

I have tried to read the documentation  but find it quite confusing

I also downloaded the ols lists mentioned here, there was one for helo
checking that looked interesting

I got really confused when the ols  acl comments said:

#

# (rcpt acl recommended). You could use it like this:

#

#  drop !authenticated = *

#       hosts          = !+relay_from_hosts

#       !acl           = acl_check_helo_fast

#

So  where do I put these commands?

I think I am just not quite getting it

Is there an idiots guide or step by step  how-to  that I can read that will
help me get to grips with it

Sorry for such a lame question, I am sure you guys have better things to be
doing.

Hill