On 10 Dec 2009, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'm not going to do SRS. I think SPF is a flawed technology.

        Why would you ask about something, and then almost
immediately turn around and call it a flawed technology?

        If you have a controlled environment where you know all
mail for a domain (or domains) is flowing through a select set of
mail servers, then SPF is a great solution and can easily help
reduce the amount of garbage.

        If this scenario does not describe your mail environment,
then don't publish SPF records (or publish extremely lax
records).  However, I think this scenario probably describes a
large number of mail providers.

--
Mark Nipper
ni...@bitgnome.net (XMPP)