Am 12.07.2017 um 10:45 Mueller wrote:

Von: Frank Richter [mailto:frank.rich...@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017 09:22
An: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: [exim] Rewriting envelope from to header From

Hwllo,

I'd like to rewrite envelope from "apache@*.mydomain" to the address in header
From.
I tried it according to https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/Q0801 with this
rewrite rule:

apache@*.mydomain ${sg{$h_from:}{^.*<(.*)>}{\$1}}  Ffrs

Sending an email with a header From: leads to this:

2017-07-12 09:10:49 Rewrite of apache@sub.mydomain yielded unparseable address:
empty address in address

I tried different variations of header From, and broke the rewrite rule down to

apache@*.mydomain $h_from: F

with no success.

Any ideas are welcome!

Regards,
Frank Richter
Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany