On 2017-11-17 at 16:18 +0000, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 16/11/17 16:41, Emanuel wrote:
> > Is it possible to add an exception, in case the analysis fails mail is
> > sent anyway?
>
> Currently no; it's a fatal error.  Even if you did go on it'd probably
> fail for the same reason later in processing, so I don't think it's
> worth trying to be more clever.

Or try:

  malware = */defer_ok

That _should_ mean that problems with the virus scanner don't block the
message.  It's been a long time since I looked at the logic involved and
I wouldn't swear that all scanners are great at distinguishing framework
problems from message malware.  But ClamAV support is likely to be
solid.

-Phil