Hi!

Am 27.02.2018 um 17:13 schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
On 27/02/18 15:39, Jakob Schürz via Exim-users wrote:
We use gmail suite as our email-provider,
I want to realize this with exim4
Ratelimiting outbound is hard.

You'd be better off asking the operators of this
"gmail suite" thing to not place that limit on you.
This is gmail... there is no space for negotiation...
I'm impressed, that it is that hard to set a ratelimit for outbound. I'm sure, I'm not the only one, which uses Gmail as Relayhost with Exim. And Gmail has hard limits for relaying emails.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852?hl=en
https://support.google.com/a/answer/2956491#sendinglimitsforrelay
"The maximum number of /total/ recipients allowed per customer /in a 10-minute window/ is approximately 9 times the number of user licenses in your G Suite account,..."
PS:  it's called "Exim".  Not "exim4".
Sorry... This is debian-speech :)

jakob