I accomplished this (ymmv) by creating a new file with the following, and saving it to

/usr/local/cpanel/etc/exim/sysfilter/options

# Exim filter
if first_delivery
and ("$sender_address:" contains "us...@example.com")
and not ("$h_X-Spam-Checker-Version:" begins "SpamAssassin")
then
unseen deliver "us...@example.com"
endif

I then enabled this filter through WHM > Exim Configuration Manager > Filters

(FYI I tried several versions of this file before landing on this one that works well. YMMV.)

Be warned - the additional recipient will receive a copy of the outgoing email with no changes, so it will appear as if it had been sent directly to them unless they look at the TO field. I suggest copying the emails to a separate account set up explicitly for the purpose of receiving copies to prevent unintentional replies/read receipts to the copied mail.