On 16/07/2020 18:43, Kai Bojens via Exim-users wrote:
> Am 2020-07-16 18:10, schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
>> Unclear exactly what you are wanting duplicated that is
>> not currently.
>
> There is a mail from a...@a.tld to b...@b.tld and (Bcc:) c...@b.tld. I then
> want to redirect a copy of these mails (after all this should be seen
> as two mails for two recipients)

Nope; your assumption is wrong.  It is one message with two recipients,
as defined by the envelope.  The headers are not relevant here.

> due to regulations we actually have to
> save a copy of every mail

You need to look very closely at what they are defining as "a mail".
In particular, at what stage in its lifecycle for this case of a
multi-recipient message.
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy