On Thu, Oct 01, 2020 at 05:21:38PM +0700, Victor Sudakov via Exim-users wrote:
> Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> > On 01/10/2020 10:00, Victor Sudakov via Exim-users wrote:
> > > And I'm damned if I understand what is "condition name expected."
> >
> > http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-string_expansions.html
> >
> > Section 7, "Expansion conditions".
>
> I've read it, and "8. Combining expansion conditions" too.
>
> But some help with combining the specific conditions I have provided would
> be much more appreciated.

 You feed the string "yes" to or{..} as argument, but Exim does not treat
 strings as conditions. In particular, bool{} transforms string to boolean,
 you can do conversion with it. Or use syntax like eq{{LOOKUP}{yes}}.

> Obviously if a person has read the manual and is struggling with syntax,
> sending the person back to the manual is not quite helpful, especially if
> you know the answer.

 IMHO, Exim documentation is very clean and structured.
 However, it assumes some background in CS and/or programming.
--
 Eugene Berdnikov