On 27/10/2020 05:25, Alex King via Exim-users wrote:
   condition = ${if >={$spam_score_int}{400}{1}{0}}

I want this copy to be made if spam_score_int is above the threshold, but to be skipped if it's lower, or if spam_score_int isn't defined.

$spam_score_int  is defined whenever your Exim is built with
scanning included.  It will expand to an empty string if it
has not been set.

There is also a def:<variable name>  condition, which you might think means "if the variable name is defined".

Poor wording in the docs, I'm afraid.  It actually tests for
a non/empty post-expansion string; and would be the right thing to use
here.  Use two condition= lines, with the def: test first.

[ Or use an "and" in the "if" ]
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy