Hi,

is there any way that I could set recipients_max by default to let’s say 50 but for special senders set a higher limit (like 1000)? In ACLs or routers I can use conditions and stuff like that. For example I have a router with

senders = nwildlsearch;/etc/exim/conf/ratelimit_whitelist

and when a sender is in that file their mail will get re-routed to another server where the ratelimit is not as strict. But with recipients_max I could only use something like an .if with a macro and I don’t see, how this could help me. Is there a way to set for example a macro to true with the help of an nwildsearch?

Any ideas?

Best,

Niels