On Sat, 20 Mar 2021, Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users wrote:

Hi list!

Since yesterday I cannot read the domainkey file by sending the E-Mails.
In the log I see:

2021-03-20 08:41:28 1lNWEh-0004NA-PE Tainted filename
'/etc/exim/domainKeys/lucabert.de/2021.priv'

2021-03-20 08:41:28 1lNWEh-0004NA-PE unable to open file for reading:
/etc/exim/domainKeys/lucabert.de/2021.priv

Of course the whole path is readable for the user "exim".
Yesterday I updated the system to Debian 10 and recompiled Exim to the
latest Version 4.94.

Do someone has any idea what can be the problem?

The message says "Tainted filename"
recent versions of exim refuse to open files with names derived from the incoming message unless they have been "sanitised" eg by a database lookup. To be certain we would have to see how the filename is created in your config file, but you *may* be able to fix this by changing $domain to $domain_data

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk