SPF is not 'authentication', its a separate framework for dealing with Sender Policy, hence the name Sender Policy Framework ;-)

I log SPF results on my public mail relays from the 'acl_check_mail' like this:

acl_check_mail:

        #
        # log the SPF result
        #
        warn    spf = !none
                logwrite = MAIL: SPF Result=$spf_result ($sender_address_domain / $sender_fullhost)

... you can adapt it to add headers instead.

Mike