On 25/08/2021 14:20, Franz-Werner Gergen via Exim-users wrote:
Yesterday, my MTA sent again mail to this domain at 13:08. The delivery process
was greylisted by dns.imt-atlantique.fr and no further delivery attempts were
made because the retry timeout exceeded and a bouncing message was sent to the
sender.

I don't see that in your log.  The item was eventually delivered, therefore
it was still in your queue and had merely not been delivered yet.

I expect that the "bouncing message" was merely a delay-warning, not
a "message failed".
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy