Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> (Di 27 Sep 2022 14:19:01
CEST):
> Currently, at office, we use Kaspersky, Avast and ClamAV as Antivirus
> programs.
> All these programs will be used within Exim, to check all inbound and
> outbound E-Mails.
> Now, we know, Kaspersky/Russia/problem/etc...
> So, we must search an alternative to Kaspersky.

I do not see any relation between the items above. But that is another
topic.

virustotal provides an API, it should require only little effort to
integrate this with Exim. (I'm not sure about implications for privacy.)

> Now the question to you: can someone suggest me one (or more!) product to
> use in enteprise context to protect our E-Mails?
> Very important: the scan _must_ be done within Exim to allow us to reject
> infected E-Mails.

"Within" Exim should work almost everything you can control via a simple
command line. Plus the some scanners that have a client built into Exim.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann