So it +is+ obvious from the documentation. Just not the part I read. ;-)
But now I'm getting a glimpse of an answer.

RIght now, I'm failing ARC/DMARC with either a DKIM header from the first
pass through our SMTP servers, a DKIM header from the pass through the
LISTSERV server, or both. That's three cases (four if you include the
trivially failing case with neither header). So my next step, I think, is
to add a DKIM header for the second pass through our SMTP servers.

That's three DKIM headers. Typically there's just one, right? Should I
begin by suppressing all the headers but the last one and see if that
passes? I'm willing to experiment and find out.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 10:42 AM Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <
exim-users@exim.org> wrote:

> On 29/09/2022 16:28, Johnnie W Adams via Exim-users wrote:
> >  tell Exim to remove any DKIM signatures from inbound mail. That
> > way, when mail leaves our data center, it'll be signed only at the point
> of
> > departure.
> >
> >       Can this be done? It's not obvious from the documentation.
>

> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html#SECTremoveheadacl
> --
> Cheers,
>    Jeremy
>

> --

John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator  | Information Technology Services
+1-501-916-3010 | jxad...@ualr.edu | http://ualr.edu/itservices
*UA Little Rock*

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.