On Wed, 15 Mar 2023, Jasen Betts via Exim-users wrote:

On 2023-03-14, Yves Goergen via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to hide the IP address of authenticated users sending their
messages over my SMTP server. The address always appears in the
"Received" header and remains there for the final recipient.
   ...        ...
This expression conditionally rewites the client ip address a.b.c.d to look
like a
LAN address 10.a.b.c

This is enough to satify Spamassassin (which wants to see a received
header) and Barracuda Networks (who take objection to cetrain ip
addresses appearing in received headers)

Nice, but there is still a lot of information in a.b.c
for anyone who knows the trick.

I guess it is time to add an ipv6 equivalent ?

--
Jasen.
🇺🇦 Слава Україні

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                   and...@aitchison.me.uk