Thanks Viktor and Jeremy for your assistance!

So Victor just told, that the SNI problem is related to the crypto fail problem.

So for Jeremys questions:

 "exim -bP transport remote_smtp | grep dane"
responds with:
 dane_require_tls_ciphers =
 hosts_require_dane =
 hosts_try_dane = *

 which should be the lowest possible configuration, as I tried to change as
less than possible.

and there is no mitm or anything else. I captured with tcpdump on the outgoing
interface and found
no SNI in the Client Helo

There is also nothing like appArmor or SElinux, no docker or anything like
that.  Its a core virtual
server with its own ip-address, no outbound firewall, nothing.

I am learning at least, that this Mail-Test seems to earn the label TEST, as I
got top-level
scorings for my setup from all the usual culprits out there.

So my result so far looks like:

The connection problem seems to be somewhere in GnuTLS, as exim justs aks
GNU-TLS for verification
and does no own decisions, based on GNU-TLS feedback

The problem is triggered by the fact, that my exim is not using SNI (neither
with OpenSSL nor with
GNU-TLS).
As I am using in the test environment the default debian configuration, just
with the minimal
modifications to make DANE and DKIM work.

regards

   Wolfgang