Dňa 8. júla 2024 15:31:11 UTC používateľ Sander Smeenk via Exim-users
<exim-users@lists.exim.org> napísal:

>Notice the 'none' result in $dkim_verify_status. I am almost certain
>this is what breaks DMARC because when i set 'dkim_verify_minimal' to
>'false', i get:

I have not direct answer from sources, but i understand it as this: the
DKIM ACL is by default run for every DKIM signature in message, the
"minimal" option then steps in and doesn't verify more than one
success signature.

Did you try to setup dkim_signers option to MIME_From: domain?
But, that can be not sufficient in case of subdomains as i am not
aware of (simple) way to get organizational domain from it in exim.

Anyway, even if the behaviour will be changed to not report none
for others (after success), nobody can be sure, that first (success)
DKIM signature will be the right one for DMARC...

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/