On 17/07/2024 13:08, Dominic Preston via Exim-users wrote:
I was looking for the best way to check the value of $dkim_verify_status
and came across this page:
https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-dkim_spf_srs_and_dmarc.html

Within it I see:
   warn condition       = ${if eq {$dkim_verify_status}{pass}}

Am I right in thinking this example would only return true if
$dkim_verify_status was "pass" and not "pass:pass" or "pass:pass:pass"?

Correct - which is fine if used in a dkim ACL (which is only dealing
with one signature at a time, of possibly several in the message),
but would not be if used in a data ACL.

If so, what is the best way to check for a $dkim_verify_status pass whether
singular or multiple?

Decide exactly what semantics you want, and look into "forany", "forall",
"inlist" and so on.  Or use the "dkim_status" ACL condition, if that does
what you need.

--
Cheers,
  Jeremy