Irina. Please check www.budgetmoscow.com they have plenty of hotels. Right
now Hotel Izmailovo Beta gives big discount for staying in the hotel.




-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Expat Digest, Vol 50, Issue 13

Send Expat mailing list submissions to
        [email protected]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email protected]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email protected]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Expat digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. western union; hotel (Irina)
   2. Travel suggestions for Austria (Vienna and Salzburg)
      (Jeffrey Forbes)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:52:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Irina <[email protected]>
Subject: Expat List  western union; hotel
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Is there Western Union somewhere downtown close to a subway station?

Another question... I know someone just asked this but I didn't save the
emails... Are there any hotels or rooms for rent under $100/night.

Thanks in advance!

Irina


------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:10:57 +0100
From: "Jeffrey Forbes" <[email protected]>
Subject: Expat List  Travel suggestions for Austria (Vienna and
        Salzburg)
To: "'The Moscow Expat List'" <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <004201c96048$e6ad03e0$b4070b...@cz>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Dear Shi Yong Loong,

 

I have lived near Austria for nearly two decades so I can make a few
recommendations.

 

Regarding Vienna, this is a former imperial city so the best things to see
and do there are museums and fine dining. Otherwise, I find Vienna a bit
staid and overpriced. A couple of b

_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to