From: expat-bounces+roy=divoda....@lists.ru
[mailto:expat-bounces+roy=divoda....@lists.ru] On Behalf Of Charles Borden
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:04 PM
To: The Moscow Expat List
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Expat List ELITNY ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED

Perhaps in English English, but not in the American English that I learned -
maybe I've been away from the US too long. It is true that it is sometimes
used, or misused to include in a few girls (chicks, the weaker sex), but I
would be sad if this term connoting male camaraderie was unisexed.

Lighten up - the expat list sometimes needs at little controversy - it's
become a little too much of housekeepers and moving sales.
Charles