Dear editor,

I would appreciate if you could publish the following two announcements:

Beauty over Tea
With the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to smarten-up your beauty
case and look your best. Join our *free* two hours workshop with an award-
winning make up artist Daria Radchenkova
<http://celcmoscow.com/daria-radchenkova-3/> on Wednesday, December 10,
2014 at 10 a.m. at the JD Studio <http://celcmoscow.com/contacts/>. Bring
your own beauty case to learn about must haves and money wasters in your
makeup kit. Tea party guests will leave with shopping tips and application
tricks just in time for the party season. Click the link to register

http://celcmoscow.com/beauty-over-tea/

Christmas themed marbling for children

Learn how to decorate your Christmas toys and cards using the beautiful art
of marbling in Christmas special children`s workshop on Sunday, December
14, 2014 at 10a.m. at the JD studio <http://celcmoscow.com/contacts/>. The
two hours workshop will teach children how to play with colors to make
beautiful and unique patterns. Participants will take home their holidays
creations. Ages 6 to 10 years old. Cost is 950 RUR per child including
materials. Parents are welcome to stay with their children. Click the link
to register
http://celcmoscow.com/christmas-themed-marbling-for-children/

Many thanks,
Natalia Timmerman