I haven't lived in Moscow for about four years now. But I recall being able
to send any amount  of money to my US bank account for $15 via Sverbank
with no percentage. It took at least four pages of paperwork and an hour of
waiting for them to figure out how to do it each time, not to mention being
consistently admonished for my poor handwriting, but for that rate I was
able to suck it up and just get it done. Good luck!