I was under the impression that Mandrake 5.3 was kernel 2.2 ready.  I've
been having a couple or three problems getting 2.2.1 to work (not
referring to __bzero) and I started reading through the 2.2 Documentation
directory.  In their changes file they list some minimum version upgrades
for 2.2 to work.  Here are some discrepencies I found.

Package       Min Req      Mandrake 5.3
Pcmcia-cs     3.0.7        3.0.5
NFS           2.2beta40    2.2beta37
Util-linux    2.9g         2.9
loadlin       1.6a         1.6

Can anyone comment on this?  It it safe to upgrade these packages from the
standard redhat mirrored RPMS, or can we expect Mandrake specific RPM
upgrades soon?  Thanks!

                                       Stephen Anderson
                                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>