At 11.53 16/03/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I have some problem burnning the iso image. My HP 7200 is on a  Windogs
>computer and I only have Easy CD Creator 3.01 which doesn't burn in Rock
>Ridge format. I download the Nero Burning Rom but it doesn't have any option
>about Rock Ridge.
>
>Can anyone send me a description on how to do this?
The burning process has *nothing* to do with the contents of the iso image.
You can write files in an iso image using reticulan filesystem, and you'll
still be able to write that image with whatever burning application.
Don't forget that the creation of the iso image and the burning process are
two distinct things.
So, if you want to write the iso image (containing RockRidge filesystem or
not) , just tell Nero to "Burn Image" and chose the .ISO file , then just
get the program defaults (2048 bytes / sector and all the other stuff) and
bur the image.
You shouldn't have problems.

Ciups,
        Ev