Hello guys,

Can you help me with my Linux System.

I installed my Linux Mandrake using Mandrake Distribution CD 5.2

It is meant to replace our proxy server running on NT platform.

So I use IP masquerading.

Tthe How-to of IP masq mention not to recompile the kernel.
The kernet, btw, is 2.0.36.

So I did just as the how-to told me.

And when I test  it.....

The client on our network can ping the remote computer (our ISP).
but can not ping any host(like hotmail ip address of their system) other
than our ISP's system.
But if I try to browse using Netscape i don't seem to get any data.

on the linux box itself i was able to browse using the same browser.

I'll be glad if you can help me with this one.

thank you.

Edwin Dalaniel.