ANNOUNCING a new Mandrake Linux support site.

There is quite a bit of "institutional knowledge" (to steal a marketing
term) floating around in the Mandrake user community that is extremely
valuable to new and experienced users alike.  The Mandrake User Support
Thingie is an attempt to harness that knowledge and allow it to be
easily shared with others.

The Thingie is a user supported website.  We've made some forms and such
available for users to create new topics and tips, but for the moment,
the whole thing is rather empty (save a couple test messages from the
authors).  That's where you come in.  Stop by the site, take a look, and
give us a couple tips while you're there.

It's our hope that the Thingie can become a valuable addition to the
wide array of Linux information available.

The Thingie is located at http://landofoz.apana.org.au/mandrake.html.

Please, send us your comments about the site and things you'd like to
see added.  We're more than happy to oblige.

Thank you,

Michael Doyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Steve Philp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>