Jay Long wrote:

> I disbanded shortly after I got to CB and it said you were there.
> But then like 2 sec later you were gone!
> Did you do ok?
> Did Teana talk to you?
> Give me a call today (Sunday) or drop me an email with your schedule.
> J.
>
> --------------------
> Columbia, SC
well SHIT this weekend turned out to not be as good as I had hoped..
don't worry though because atleast i'm TRYING to make an effort with
this game, outside things in RL are doing their best to interfere, with
my Norrath life...

today was my birthday (25 now whohoo), and after going to church i was
taken out to lunch and then spent some time at my dads house, then
church again this evening, then feel asleep and my brother just woke me
up and i talked to him for an hour. I would come in now, cept it's 12:45
and i'd stay up way too late :).. after all this moving shit is
completely over with and i'm setup in my new living arrangements, things
will start going a lot smoother. so if you can hang tight and not get
mad at me :) because my character isn't up to speed then things will
turn out awesome. I love the game and i'm gonna devote too much time to
it hehehe. seriously though, i will catch up and hopefully not have to
waste too much more of your time and we can really get into this game at
a much DEEPER level..nuff said on that bro, cause our duo will rule,
your half already does.. in the coming weeks will be setting up our
tailor/smithing shop and be world renowned all over norrath for our
superior hunting and trade crafts :)

just don't get past level 20! :) my current plans, schedule for
character development are to get level 10 - 12 after this week/weekend.
you will be approx level 13-15 so I will be caught up and able to travel
with you. THEN advance my smithing by doing "power smithing" after i'm
level 15 or so, and then will setup shop make some dough and many many
friends for our talents...

so i'm off to camp in the RW right now and i'll send you a pigeon
message tommorow while i'm bound the zone in south charleston :)

ttylz bro,

-Charlie.