G'day Jacques,

Jacques Le Marois wrote:

> Michael Doyle wrote:
> >
> > G'day Steve/Tom,
> >
> > Well after the big change over and corrupted backups :-((, MUST is back
> > up and running with no loss of data.
> >
> > http://landofoz.apana.org.au/mandrake.html MUST - Mandrake User Support
> > Thingie.
>
> Hi Michael and Steve,
>
> Do you think it's possible to build a system mirrored ? Like Freshmeat...

I am not sure on this subject as I host the site, Steve has done all the
programing, but as far as I'm concerned, I think its a great idea, if we
can find someone to host the mirror(s), I would like to see this done by
other Mandrake users if possible, over to you Steve.

> Because Australia is far away...

No no no, its the rest of the world that is far away ;-)))

--
Michael Doyle
Adelaide, South Australia