Maybe this is mopre of a newbie issue but I'll post it here in hopes
that someone might give me a hand. I have been trying to install kwebdev
for a week now, off and on. I have attached the install instructions if
anyone would care to let me know where the kde directories are.
Everytime I think I have it right it errors out about not being able to
find specific files and or directories. If my time wopuld be better
spent communicating with the developer of this app let me know.

Cheers
Jim

To Install KWebDev v0.3:

KWebDev requires the following to be installed:
        KDE v 1.1
        QT v 1.4

If you installed the latest RPM's for kde and installed them in /opt/kde,
and you have also installed QT in the default places.
then all you have to do is type:

./install.sh

Otherwise follow the instructions below

Installing KWebDev The Long Way

change directory to kwebdev (Source Directory) and edit the Makefile in the
following places:

Place the home directory for kde here:
KDEDIR= /opt/kde

Place the bin directory for kde here:
KDEBIN= /opt/kde/bin

Place the Toolbars Graphic directory for kde here:
KDEGRAPHIC= /opt/kde/share/toolbar

place the directory to QT here:
QTDIR=  /usr/lib/qt

place the path to moc here: (note: you may have to run "find / -name moc")
MOC= /usr/bin/moc

place your C compiler here:
CXX= g++

After all that You should not have to edit the makefile other
than that.

Now just go back to the main directory and run ./install.sh

this will create the KWebDev executable and copy it and all graphics to the
correct directories.

that's it, type

kwebdev

if the kdebin dir is in your path to start the program
and you are on your way.

It also now will install a kdelnk file to the applications submenu of the
kde menu system.