Al Smith wrote:

> Bero,
>
>    Just a heads up. I am running a linux system on a 13 gig IDE drive and
> not having any problems. And I am running on a P200MMX... So I don't think
> that bios limitation is a problem anymore unless you are not using LBA mode
> in the system bios.
>
> -Al

I am ruuning linux on a 11 gig EIDE and not having any problems either, the
system
is a pentium-II (300) with 128 Mb in RAM and a second HDD with 4.3 gigs.
36x cdrom, a Zip drive and everything's going on smootly, as a fact I didn't
have
any problems with, M5.2 or 5.3 either (maybe I am a lucky one :=))

I am downloading cooker, will see what happens! cheers!