Good People

I've install Mandrake 6.0 on a machine with two CDROMS.  hdb is a CD-R
and hdc is a standard CD drive.  Right now the CD-R (hdb) is considered
the default CD drive (/dev/cdrom).  How do I switch the two CD drives
such that hdc is considered the default (/dev/cdrom).  I've looked in
the /dev directory thinking the only thing that needed to be done is
remove the symlink /dev/cdrom -->/dev/hdb and move it to /dev/hdc.  But
I don't see a link.  /dev/cdrom seems to be its own device.  What have I
done wrong and what does it take to correct it.  Your help is greatly
appreciated

Darryl