I have a linux box with many daemons running with raid system(squid, telnet,
ftp, samba, nis, dhcp). I want to do an exact replication and update of this
box to another one. Under Netware you can use SFT-III so am looking to
realize the same thing with Linux. After some tests i found that nfs take a
lot of cpu during the file transfert under a plip link so i will now try
with rsync with an ethernet link.

Carl St-Jacques