Sorry for the redonduncy - in case you don't read the announce mailing
list...

First an interesting paper of Nicholas Petreley about the Linux World
Award he need to give:
http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-07/lw-07-penguin_1.html

                            Mandrake created an interesting problem for
me. I really like Mandrake 6.0. It's based on Red Hat 6.0, but Mandrake
                            strikes me as a better Red Hat than Red Hat.

                            That poses some problems. If Mandrake
qualifies for an award, shouldn't Red Hat share
                            some of the credit? Or look at it this way:
Red Hat claims the real value of its product is
                            the service and support that come with it.
When you download or buy Mandrake, you get
                            the Red Hat distribution but you don't get
Red Hat support. Is Mandrake really a better
                            Red Hat than Red Hat if you can't get Red
Hat support? (Mandrake does come with 100
                            days of free installation support if you
purchase a box instead of downloading

You can give your opinion :-) on Linuxworld forum.

Secondly an hard drive partitionning software to test carefully and
improve it's Diskdrake:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/diskdrake

Jacques