On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 16:32:44 -0500, Jason Bodnar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> His problem is a common novice cgi problem. The correct way to handle it
> first would be to seek help from a CGI list before assuming it was a
> mandrake problem.
>
> At 10:32 AM 7/24/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>Jason Bodnar wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't want to be the jerk of the list but this is definitely not a
>>> question relating to mandrake. Could you please ask it in a more
>>> appropriate forum.
>>
>>I disagree with you.  The fellow is using an Apache web server on
>>a Mandrake 6.0 server.

The arrogence on this list is ridiculous. The god dam distribution is geared toward
trying to get new people into Linux. Somebody who has been using Windows and has had
to make a tech support call called one number. On the box for Mandrake it says tech
support via email. What is wrong with somebody asking a question. So many of you
stuffed shirts think it is fine to drone on about crap you find interesting, even
though the rest of us see it as a waste of bandwidth. But did anyone tell you to shut
up, no.

This rant is not directed totally to author I replied to, many on this list fit the
bill.
You know I happen to like this distro but this list for support is a joke. If the
people at Mandrake don't start moderating the arogant sob's on this list you can kiss
new Mandrake users goodbye. Who in the hell is going to make a major change in their
computer using life to be ridiculed by arrogant jerks.
If you think back you were not born with computer skills you learned them, jut like
everybody else has to. I am sure there are people on this list that think they know
everything, guess what you don't.
Try cutting some people a little slack, they have to learn,  we all do.

 _( (   | _   Robert Sheskin     _ |   ) )_
(((\ \  |/ )[EMAIL PROTECTED]( \|  / /)))
 \       /     AIM:RobertLS       \        /