Our organization, University of Waterloo Student Newspaper. Imprint
Publications [our Student Newspaper] uses Mandrake. I am the sys-admin. I
took over a year ago and began migration. We use it for -->

1. Web Server/Proxy Server --> Apache Web Server access MySQL database for
articles. [Currently offline to finalize testing, will replace NT 4.0 box
with Netscape Enterprise in a couple of weeks]. I've been having fun
migrating the old data [not in Database Format into Database Format].

2. Network File Server --> replaced old NT 3.51 box with Mandrake box, [same
system hardware].

3. Scanner/Printer Box --> HP Scanject IIc and HP Laserjet 3 Postscript+
printer. Scanned images goes into #2 and output gets send to printer.

4. Word Processing Stations/Web Stations/E-mail --> 4 Computers.
Origionally, WOrd Perfect 7.0 for WIn95, Netscape, and Eudora Light for
e-mail. Replaced with Mandrake Box running Word Perfect 8 for LINUX,
Netscape [for e-mail also]. LICQ too.

That's it. THe other 6 machines are still 95/98 boxes since they need to run
PhotoShop and PageMaker. Will replace when equal available for LINUX.