It depends whether Mandrake's long term plan is to remain as a copy-cat
distribution, or if it has more ambitious plans to fill the market it is
targetting so effectively now.  If you can honestly be described as the best
linux distribution for a given group, is it good enough to simply tweak
someone else's product.  Especially when the 'tweak' is not always
competently executed.  6.0 was a tweak too far IMHO, and I believe that
divergence could be the road to success for Mandrake.

John

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com