I seem to have broken Mandrake Updates.  I installed 6.0 last week and used
Update to ....... update it.  It worked without a hitch.  I have since updated
the kernel to 2.2.11 and XFree to 3.3.5 with rpms and added some more KDE
programs.

Now, when I try Update, I get the error message "Error while fetching the list
of upgrade packages.  Try another mirrow."  I've tried several other mirrors
with the same result.

Overall, however, I must say I am impressed with Mandrake after using
Slackware, Redhat, SuSE and Caldera.  It just takes some of us longer to get
there :-)

--
Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801