I think postresql(pgsql) is object oriented.  It comes on the Mandrake
distribution.  There's a slight problem with the installation.  The
default installation from the rpm seems to be in conflict with what may
be hard coded in the original source code.  I gave up trying to
configure it or getting it to run and opted for MySQL instead.  It's not
object oriented but the installation was a lot less frustrating.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')