Sorry about the HTML, I'll keep an eye on that in the future.  The box is a
DELL with an Intel PPRO 180, 64Mb of Ram,  and a 125Mb swap file.  I used
two other machines to test against it a Dual processor PPRO 180 running
RedHat 5.2 and a Dual PPRO 166 running UnixWare, both with 256Mb or more of
Ram.