I just read a very interesting thing.  It has an article about geeks and
autism.  I dont think it really has anything to do with being a geek.  Being a
geek is a seperate issue.  I consider myself being technically inclined.  I can
relate to a few of the symptoms... Problems with small talk, but being able to
talk about an issue for quite long. I used to smell everything before I ate
it, I have trouble dealing with my relationship etc.  I know I am getting
personal on some of you guys.  Its amazing to how many of these symptoms you
can relate to.  Also read some of the comments.  The article is ok, but some
people who have been diagnosed with it talk about there symptoms which I feel
are more realistic.

Regards,
   Gavin ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
      ENTER.NET - "The Road to the Internet Starts Here!" (tm)
  (610) 437-2221 * http://www.enter.net/ * email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]