While you're whining, all I ever get in your postings is a blank screen
and some attachments.  I have to see if you're a nice guy and fix your
postings so they come in the body of the letter or if it's easier just
to hit the delete key when I see your name in the from column.

And this 'Why are bugs not fixed?' thread is getting a little old folks.
Suffice it to say any human being, or group of human beings, has only so
much time in a day/lifetime.  You set priorities, which may not agree
with other peoples priorities, but after all they are your priorities
not theirs.  After the priorities are set it kind of works this way,
what gets done this day/life gets done, what doesn't gets done gets done
the next day/life.  The world is not about to end tomorrow because of
this.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')